Me got Nikon D5000 now!

Category: By Chec
Weee! Got DSLR now! I really wanted a Nikon D90 but it's too large and pricey for an entry-level like me. I am hesitant to buy a D40 and D60 as it, in my own opinion, will soon be obsolete [I do not intend to hurt owner's of d40 ang d60] Its just that most stores i had inquiries with said they don't have d40 anymore. Maybe because it was so affordable that any enthusiast had theirs already. So i choose the middle specs ... Nikon D5000!

Based on a review, D5000 is more like of a replacement of D60 but essentially a D90 for less money.

Features i like as of the moment i bought this are the tilt and swivel LCD display, the Scene mode, and the D-Movie.

.. still need to learn more but at least i'm a step forward to my dream!! wehehehe
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?